The Peppermint Linux team has announced availability of Peppermint 7 Respin, a maintenance cum update release for Peppermint 7 released on June 2016. This respin comes both in 32 and 64 bit flavors.
For more details on Peppermint OS 7 Respin, see release announcement published in projects website.
- Updated packages (including the 4.4.0-51 kernel)
- Fixed multimedia keyboard function keys
- Fixed browsing for smb network printers
- Fix for Google Chrome keyring prompt
- Added hplip for HP Printer support out of the box
- Added pulseaudio-module-bluetooth for bluetooth headsets
- Update manager will not prompt to upgrade to next “Ubuntu LTS” version by default.
- “Firefox Themer” name changed to “Firefox Theme Lock” to remove confusion over its function.
- Redesigned artworks like plymouth splash screen, ubiquity installer slide show, GRUB theme and a default wallpaper
Download Peppermint OS 7 Respin