Mr Joshua Strobl, solus project communication manager has announced release of Budgie 10.2.9 a pure bug fix release addressing critical bugs in previous releases. Hopefully, this is going to be the final release prior to upcoming Budgie 11.0.
Some of the notable bug fixes in Budgie 10.2.9 can be summarized as follows:
|CREDIT : Solus Project|
For more detailed feature list, see release announcement in solus project website.
- Bug fixes related to different panel widgets.
- An issue of spinning mouse pointer for almost 30 seconds before launching applications from icon task list.
- Fixed keyboard layout indicator issue associated with chinese script.
- Multiple fixes for places widget including MTP mounting issue, root directory bookmark detection, and duplicate checking for directories with accented characters.
- A confirmation is added prior to panel removal to avoid accidental deletion of panels. Also a reset option is added to panel.
- Run dialog monitors dbus names to ensure that applications is actually launched.
- Arabic is now a supported language.
- Chinese is now a supported language, both in Chinese (Traditional) as well as Chinese (Taiwan).
- Improved translation.