Manjaro community announced release of Manjaro LX 0.8.13.1, latest stable release of Arch based rolling GNU/Linux distribution offering user friendly interface in addition to core features of Arch Linux.
According to official release announcement, following are new features introduced in latest version of Manjaro LXDE/LXQt Editions.
- Linux Kernel 4.1.x
- Default dns is now google
- Faenza icons are replaced
- network-manager-applet-gtk2 replaced by network-manager-applet (if needed install ‘gnome-keyring’)
- lxterminal replaces qterminal
- cantata and mpd removed for the moment
- xarchiver replaced by xarchiver-gtk2