Chapeau team announced release of Chapeau 22, the latest stabled release of Fedora based GNU/Linux distribution that ships several third party packages to make it 'usable'.
New release of Chapeau is based on recently released Fedora 22 workstation and it includes of all features of Fedora 22. At the same time it includes some third party features like steam support, multimedia support and several other utilities to make it user friendly. Chapeau introduces all these features without touching core functionalities of Fedora 22 workstation.
According to official release announcement, following are some features of Chapeau 22.
- Derived from Fedora 22 Workstation
- Gnome 3.16 desktop environment
- PlayOnLinux & Wine
- Mozilla Firefox with Adobe Flash.
- Pharlap (proprietory driver helper application from the Korora project)
- RPMFusion software sources preconfigured
- Media codecs & DVD playback support
- Gnome Boxes
- KVM virtualisation ready to go
- Dropbox integration