Libresoft Technology pvt ltd announced release of SuperX 3.0 with code name 'Grace'. SuperX is an Indian GNU/Linux distribution featuring an elegant user, responsive user interface.
From Release Announcement:
Today, we’re proud to announce the release of our next flagship version – SuperX 3.0, codenamed – Grace. This version is named in honor of the great computer scientist – Grace Hopper.
The word “Grace” in English language also means, smoothness and elegance of movement which highlights our vision for a smooth and elegant operating system.
That vision will be realised in every aspect of Grace. Grace is now available for download from our website, in both 32-bit and 64-bit architectures.
SuperX 3.0 'Grace' comes with following software by default.
- Linux kernel 3.13
- KDE 4.13.3 – along with many KDE applications, that we use and love
- Apt-fast, for faster apt-get
- Mozilla Firefox (default browser)
- Mozilla Thunderbird, default email client
- LibreOffice – Writer, Calc, Impress, Base and Draw
- VLC Media Player
- OpenShot Video Editor
- USB Modem Manager, for managing USB dongles
- IBus (keyboard input method), along with Indian language input support
- Indic Keyboard, on-screen keyboard with both English and Indian language input support