BlackArch GNU/Linux developers announced latest ISO release of the project. BlackArch is an Arch based GNU/Linux distribution featuring hundreds of penetration testing tools.
From Release Announcement:
Today we released new BlackArch Linux ISOs. The new ISOs include over 1200 tools for i686 and x86_64 and over 1000 tools for armv6h and armv7h.
Following are major changes in new release.
Read Original Release News
- lot's of bugfixes
- change splash for boot loader (syslinux / grub)
- updated pacman.conf settings
- updated /etc/motd
- updated /etc/issue
- updated blackarch-install-scripts (version bump: 0.8)
- minor tweaks related to ISO builds
- updated menu entries for fluxbox, awesome and openbox
- updated all tools
- added more than 150 new tools